S'mores Mocha Recipe
Have you ever dreamed of combining your favorite latte with a S'mores? It's a creamy sweet drink, perfect for cool nights by a fire.
Here we go!
- 2-oz espresso
- 1 packet milk chocolate hot chocolate OR 1 tbs Fudge topping
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows OR 1 TBS marshmallow crème
- 8-oz hot or steamed milk
- 1 graham cracker crumbled
1. Combine ingredients, except milk, in a serving cup. Stirring the chocolate well into the hot coffee. When you add the marshmallows, they will fluff up a bit. Save some for the top and torch it at the end for a really authentic flavor.
2. Steam milk in pitcher.
4. Pour steamed milk into a serving cup add your crumbled crackers and extra marshmallows to the top and enjoy your masterpiece.