We Are Accepting Summer 2021 Guest Posting Pitches
Would you like to be featured as a Firefly Guest Blogger?
Our guest bloggers receive more exposure for your writing. If you are looking for ways to position yourself as an expert in your niche, guest blogging is key. We are not able to provide compensation at this time, but this will be a great opportunity for contributors to receive exposure to a new audience across the web and all social media platforms.
Our Guest Bloggers simply contact us with your post ideas and we work with you to write the best article for both of our needs.
We regularly post and re-post our articles on various Social Media platforms for increased visibility for each article.
💖 If you liked this post, Pin It! Share It! Comment! ~ Thanks! 💖
Here is what we are looking for in our guest posts:
We get a lot of pitches for our guest post slots. Please be creative and original in your pitch. We do not accept any self-serving pitch. We here at Dancing With Fireflies are creating material that serves our readers.
Before you send your draft, make sure you know what our publication feels like, what we cover, and you can write similarly.
Your guest post should not be promotional. Please stay on topic, know precisely our niche, our preferred subjects, and provide our readers with information that inspires or educates.
We expect that all articles submitted are written with authority, ahead of the trends, and are between 500-1000 words using keywords and optimized SEO practices.
- Clean Living or Minimalist Living
- Holistic Healing and Natural Remedies
- Garden Tips
- Pet Tips
- Lyme Disease
- Farmhouse Decorating or Farmhouse Living
Here are some of the topics that we are looking for in July-August:
- Small Farming Tips
- Recipes – In-season recipes, farmer's market recipes, Labor Day, Apple or Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur recipes
- Body Positivity, Mindfulness, Meditation or Yoga
- Labor Day, Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur related
- Gardening Tips
Contributor Content & Submission Guidelines
- All guest posts should be relevant to this blog’s audience.
- Content must be original (not published elsewhere online).
- Word count: 500 word minimum
- Guest posts should be easy-to-read. Use bullet points where appropriate to increase readability.
- All guest posts should be free of grammar and spelling errors. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Posts must be in compliance with FTC guidelines, with proper credit and links back to all images.
- Dancing With Fireflies may edit any article submitted as necessary for posting.
- Refrain from mentioning specific product brands/names in your article
- No guest posts may be self-promotional or include links to purchase items. We do not accept “competition” links. We are selective about the products we promote, if you post contains links to other merchants, they will be removed.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- All posts submitted to us become ours. We will continue to publish and promote them as we see fit. We also have the right to tear it apart at a later date and use it for further use.
- Sponsored or marketing links are not for free posts. If you are interested in this, contact us for our special sponsored post pricing.
- Images submitted along with your article must be free for commercial use (public domain) and require no attribution. A link to the image source(s) must also be included.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice. Links to brands or merchant links will be removed unless you have purchased a paid link sponsorship.
- Images provided must be no more than 200 kb.
- Photos/Images should be at least 300X300 pixels to be picked up by Facebook and other social media sites.
- Please keep language at a ‘G’ or ‘PG’ level.
- You may include a 2-3 sentence author bio with photo, the URL for your website’s homepage, and/or your email address.
- You are encouraged to share your posts in your choice of social media.
- Submitting a guest post signifies that you agree to these guidelines.
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between 1 to 2 months for your guest post to be published. I do my best to notify you within 1-3 weeks if your guest post is not accepted for publication so that you can submit it to another blog.
How To Submit a Guest Post:
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please submit the form below and provide your topics of interest based.
- Your full name.
- The URL of your blog or website (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- Attach 1-2 relevant images to the e-mail separately. Do not include the images in your post.
- An author’s bio and author’s picture. (Even if you have submitted a post in the past, please provide both to limit the time to search for this information)
All guest blog posts will be shared on my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram accounts. You can also share the posts on your social media accounts.