Spring feels like the best time for strawberries and patio parties. So we created a sweet treat blending together our favorite CBD and cocktail recipes for your brunch guests!
This post contains affiliate links that I make a small commission on with no added fee to your purchase.
Cocktails or Mocktails?
Like many in 2020, I am sober by choice. This means, I choose not to drink alcohol because I want to take care of my body and live live to the fullest and longest!
Sometimes it's hard to find mocktails when I go out with friends, and I often find myself wanting something other than water to sip on. That's when I decided we needed to make more cocktails for people who choose to go without the booze.
This recipe can go either way. We know that many of our friends are still drinking, and that's cool too.
This is a fun recipe for mocktails but you can add the booze if you choose.
Sweet and Fruity Strawberry Lemon CBD Cocktails
I love sweet and fruity drinks. It's fun to have a little sweet treat from time to time and this recipe is easy to mix up everything from scratch and serve to your friends and family.
Strawberry Lemon CBD Cocktails
Fun Topping Ideas:
- Mint leaves
- Sugar rimmed glasses
- 6 Large lemons, squeezed
- 2 cups organic sugar
- 6 cups cold water
- 1lb strawberries with the green tops cut off and sliced into thin pieces
- 20-30 drops of lemon CBD tincture (500mg)
For the booze:
- ½ cup triple sec
- In a large pitcher pour in your lemon juice, sugar and strawberries. In the bottom of the pitcher with a wooden spoon, smash the strawberries into the sugar until they are all muddled together. ( You can also use a blender for finer puree)
- Add water and stir until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Add CBD tincture and stir.
- Add alcohol if you choose
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
Note: You can blend this together or use a shaker. I like to simply serve it over ice. But it is all up to you.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Like what you see? Share it with your friends!