Chocolate covered strawberries are one of my favorite treats. I make them for all of the holidays and occasionally, I make grown-up versions. I hope you'll like our CBD Chocolate Covered Strawberries. They are too good to share with the kids!
Sweet treats you can make at home!
This post contains affiliate links that I make a small commission on with no added fee to your purchase.
It's easy to make CBD Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
This CBD chocolate recipe is easy to make and is sure to be a favorite. Chocolate-covered strawberries are so easy to make.
We recommend making this recipe with any CBD tincture. Each provides a twist on this timeless classic.
I love the Orange Bliss CBD Tincture. It goes well with the juicy burst of a fresh strawberry. I also enjoy the Lemon CBD Tincture for those who want their strawberries to taste more like springtime.
Our Easy Chocolate Trick
I've used expensive piping bags to make cute designs. But making chocolate treats is a mess. So I've been using small sandwich bags and cutting the bottom tip off when I'm ready and they come out so cute and they are eaten just as fast as the dipped ones.
Dipping the strawberries makes a MESS. And you need to move very fast and have your cold strawberries VERY dry and ready to go before you heat up the chocolate.
This is why I now just drizzle the strawberries with chocolate. It also makes it easies to eat.
You can use different chocolates!
This recipe can be made with white, milk, or dark chocolate. I even like to drizzle them with multiple chocolates.
If you are going to add toppings, make sure you add them while the chocolate is warm and cooling. Or the toppings will just fall off.
Make sure your strawberries are DRY before you start. Or the chocolate just falls off the strawberries.
Fun Topping Ideas:
- Crushed peanuts
- Crumbled Tortilla Chips
- Cinnamon Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate
- 10-15 drops -flavored CBD Tincture ( We like lemon or orange)
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, washed, dried, and refrigerated for 3 hours.
- Line a cookie tray with wax paper.
- Lay the dry strawberries flat on the tray
- In a glass microwavable bowl, add 1/2 cup of chocolates and microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until the chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the CBD tincture
- Carefully pour the chocolate into a plastic sandwich bag and seal.
- With scissors, cut one corner of the bag and gently drizzle the chocolate over the strawberries.
- You can change chocolate flavors or continue until the strawberries are covered.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour & enjoy!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Like what you see? Share it with your friends!