Like what you see? Share it with your friends!
Did you know that Tea and CBD are a great combination for lowering your stress levels? We love CBD Tea and have a great recipe for you!
Last year we watched as CBD charged into the health world. We discovered new ways to use it and opened our minds to new ideas about how cannabis can improve our health. Did you try CBD in 2019? How are you including CBD into your health routine?
In our home, my family and I are finding new ways to incorporate CBD oil into our diet as well. Rooibos tea and CBD are a perfect combination for a smooth start to your day.
I love how I feel like I am taking control of our health and enjoying feeling powerful about knowing we can do something to improve how we feel without pharmaceuticals.
Rooibos contains powerful polyphenols, flavonoids, and anti-inflammatory dihydrochalcones. They are antimutagenic praised for their antioxidant capabilities. Flavonoids are associated with lowering heart diseases.
Health Benefits of CBD Tea
Besides tasting great and helping you to relax, there are health benefits from drinking CBD tea. People have been making tea from cannabis for hundreds of years because of the healing properties.
- Calming your nerves and anxiety – teas like Chamomile, Rooibos, and Hibiscus all are very calming. Blended with CBD, the CBD and tea have been known to lower blood pressure, and boost your mood.
- Reducing Headaches – CBD helps to calm headaches and nerve pain. CBD tea can help block the neurotransmission to pain receptors in the brain, stopping a debilitating headache in its tracks.
- Reducing Inflammation – CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory and can ease issues associated with inflammation like IBD and arthritis.
Vanilla CBD Tea Latte
- Pour boiling water over your tea and allow to steep 6-7 minutes covered.
- Remove the tea leaves and add honey and vanilla, then stir.If you are using a CBD Tincture, add it now and stir.
- Heat and froth your milk.
- Pour the frothy milk over your tea and top with cinnamon if you like.