CBD-Infused honey is one of the hottest trending items in the world of CBD. It's a sweet way to meet your wellness needs and it's as easy as dipping in a spoon!
I've tried a few great CBD Honeys, and they come in fun flavors. But did you know that you can make your own CBD-Infused honey in a few easy steps?
These make a great gift and we love how adorable they come out!
This post contains affiliate links that help bloggers like myself to earn a living without costing you a penny. Support your favorite bloggers by shopping their links.
I love a great home-crafting opportunity. It's a great feeling when you can make something cool and gift it to someone else. So I like to make batches of infused honey, olive oils, and butters to give when I need a little something to bring along to a party or a cheer-up gift for a friend.
I want to do more honey infusing. I love the many different flavor combinations you can come up with:
Why Try Honey Infused with CBD?
Both honey and CBD contain their own unprecedented wellness-promoting potential. When combined together, they make a pretty powerful mixture that offers a sweet way to meet your wellness needs.
Honey not only tastes amazing and is incredibly beneficial to your health, but combined with CBD it also offers extra benefits that you can’t find anywhere else.
Cannabidiol-infused honey is a tasty take on other ways to use CBD such as a tincture or softgel. So, how exactly should you use this honey? We’re glad you asked. The possibilities are practically endless.
The Health Benefits of Honey
Honey has been a staple in the natural diet of man for centuries. It contains quite a few health benefits, making it much more than simply a natural alternative to regular table sugar. Some of these benefits include:
How to Make Your Own CBD-infused Honey
Making your own CBD honey at home is easy. All you need is a high quality CBD oil and some honey. Local honey is always preferred, but if you can’t find it be sure you’re purchasing the best quality you possibly can.
- 16oz high-quality honey
- CBD oil tincture
What you need:
- Glass jar with lid (a mason jar works great) We also love these small glass jars with leak proof gaskets and hinged lids
- Transfer honey to your glass jar using a spoon.
- Fill saucepan with enough water so that it matches up with the amount of honey in the glass and bring to a boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and when it has stopped boiling, place the jar of honey in the saucepan with the lid screwed on loose. Allow about 5 minutes for the honey to become thinner as it warms up.
- Once the honey has begun to thin, remove the lid and slowly begin adding the desired amount of CBD tincture (how much you use is up to you), stirring it well to ensure that it is distributed evenly.
- After you’ve added the desired serving of CBD, let it sit for about 30 minutes to ensure it’s properly infused.
- Make sure to screw the lid on tightly when you’re finished.
- Store your honey at room temperature.
Are CBD Oil Products Legal Everywhere?
There are two basic rules, laid out in the 2018 Farm Bill, for a CBD product to be considered legal throughout the US. It must be made from the hemp plant and it must contain 0.3% or less THC.
These rules distinguish hemp products from marijuana. While both contain CBD, marijuana has high levels of THC and is only legal from dispensaries in states where it has been legalized.
CBD oil for sale from a reputable hemp company should be a 100% legal, Farm Bill compliant product. With hemp-derived CBD, you can shop in stores or order online and have it shipped to you in the mail.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.