It's starting to feel like fall! Are you ready for hot drinks yet or is it still too warm? Today we have an old favorite recipe to share and it's one of my favorites!
This week's Latte is in honor of another cold damp yet wonderful place to visit – London!
Let me know what you think!
London Fog Latte
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 Earl Grey teabags
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons vanilla-flavored syrup
- Fill with steamed milk
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg
1. Bring your teapot to a boil if you are going old school and use a stovetop. I actually just use the hot water function on my espresso machine. Give yourself about a cup and a half of hot water. Add in 2 ear grey teabags for a really solid flavor that won't get lost when you add in the milk.
2. Let steep for 3 minutes.
3. Steam milk in pitcher. Add your vanilla syrup to your tea cup.
4. Pour steamed milk into serving cup and top with with cinnamon or nutmeg