Neil Diamond and Lattes - My True Loves
From the time I was a small child, I've LOVED Neil Diamond. My obsession with him was the first warning I gave to my husband, Michael. That if, and I am sure it will, if Neil comes knocking on my door to sweep me away. I'm leaving.
So far, I know we made eye contact when I saw him on stage in Seattle. But I'm sure he's just working on the details.
Anyways, back to the lattes. I was listening to Sweet Caroline as I was writing new recipes to share with you and this lovely latte came to life.
Who is on your “List” of loves? Have you ever made something inspired by them?
This week's sweet indulgence is a lovely silk that melts in your mouth. It's got a light coconut taste but it isn't overwhelming.
- 2 shot(s) espresso
- 2 pumps toasted coconut syrup
- 2 pumps White Chocolate Syrup
- Fill with 8 oz steamed milk
1. Combine ingredients, except milk, in serving cup.
2. Stir and set aside.
3. Steam milk in pitcher.
4. Pour steamed milk into serving cup and enjoy your masterpiece.