Trying to incorporate more CBD into your daily life? We have a few easy ways to make sure you are getting enough CBD to improve your health and see the benefits.
- Add a few drops of pure CBD oil to your night cream to watch wrinkles smooth away. Damage caused by free radicals are erased with a healthy nighttime moisture routine enhanced by CBD.
Joy Organics has a Night Moisturizer that has the right amount of CBD to boost your skin’s radiance overnight.
- Bug bites? Try CBD oil mixed with rose water or witch hazel for fast relief.
- Acne a problem? Mix 1 dropper CBD oil with 3 tablespoons of witch hazel and apply to breakouts with a cotton ball 2 times a day. This reduces acne inflammation, kills bacteria, and lowers the sebum that leads to acne.
- Are you on your feet for a long time? Rub CBD oil onto your feet before putting on your shoes to reduce pain, swelling, and irritation.
Mornings Start Right With CBD
- After you brush your teeth, boost your oral health with full-spectrum CBD oil. 1 dropper under the tongue and swished around your mouth not only settles gum inflammation and kills bacteria, but sublingually CBD is absorbed into the body fast.
- Natural CBD tinctures can be added to your morning coffee or tea. There is no taste to change the flavor, and it is a quick way to boost your health without the fuss.
- Smoothies? Try a flavored tincture like lemon or orange, blended up with fruit, chia and protein powders, and you are off to a running start with full energy.
- CBD capsules are the easiest way to take CBD every day. They come in various doses can be used with vitamins and taken several times a day.
Workout With CBD
- Add a dropper of CBD oil right to your water bottle to stave off inflammation and post-workout aches and pains.
- Rub in CBD muscle rub after your workout shower to stop pain before it starts. Apply to those worked out areas and tender places like neck and back before you see a problem.
- Need an energy boost? Try an energy powder with CBD to give you a jump on the day. It works fast and lasts a long time!
Head Into The Afternoon Without the Crash
- 8 oz of orange juice and a half dropper of CBD tincture will give you a burst of energy without the coffee crash. It will also settle your anxiety and nerves at work or before the dreaded commute through traffic.
- Dry lips? Chug 8 oz of water and apply CBD oil right to your lips or try a CBD lip balm to prevent flaky lips.
- Have to speak in front of a crowd? CBD might help your stage fright. Because of its effects on the limbic and paralimbic brain areas, CBD can help you to be more comfortable and confident speaking in front of groups.
- CBD gummies usually contain lower amounts of CBD so you can take a lighter dose as needed for anxiety, pain, or even acid-reflux after lunch.
Mindfulness, Meditation, and CBD
- Adding a few drops of CBD oil under your tongue before you begin your meditation breathing will increase your relaxation and settle the emotions for a better mindset.
- CBD before bed can also improve sleep when used 15-30 minutes before your desired bedtime.
Better Hair Health
- Try adding a few drops of CBD oil into the palm of your hand and then rubbing it together with your regular shampoo to improve collagen and elastin in your hair. CBD is rich in amino acids and great for your scalp and may even keep you from going gray.
- Amino acids found in CBD oil have potent antioxidants that can reduce damage caused by environmental pollution and stress caused by dying your hair.
- Helpful in repairing your gut health, CBD can reduce inflammation and harmful bacteria in your gut.
- Is nausea a problem? Try vaping CBD oil, 2-3 puffs (3-5 seconds long) calms
- Irritable Bowel? CBD capsules can settle the spasms and irritation in the gut.
- Rub CBD muscle rub over the uterus during menstrual cramps to soothe the pain and settle the contractions of the uterus.
- CBD suppositories can help extreme PMS pain when inserted directly into the vagina.
Sexual health made better with CBD
- CBD oils with coconut oil are a great alternative to lubrication.
- CBD can reduce vaginal inflammation and irritation.
- Used topically, it can also improve male performance, and it also is great for reducing friction irritation.
- Vaping CBD before sex can also help calm your mind down and help you to relax, which helps the mood and improves the experience.
- CBD pain relievers come in both topical and capsule
- Vaping CBD brings the fastest relief to pain.
- Bruised? Rub mix CBD oil with Witch Hazel and rub into the injured area for faster relief.
- CBD and alcohol cocktails are a great way to lower stress, boost health, and CBD reduces the blood alcohol levels without changing the effect.
Trying to quit smoking?
- Using CBD every day may help people to quit smoking. CBD users switching to vapes smoke fewer cigarettes and have fewer cravings for nicotine. CBD reduces some symptoms that drive people to smoke like anxiety, insomnia, and irritability.
Do you have any other uses we haven't thought of? We would love to add them to the collection!
Do you have a CBD product you would like us to try? Email me at Crysta@DancingWithFireflies and let's collaborate!