So let's get this started!!
Hibiscus tea is caffeine-free, so for those of you like myself who want something great to drink without the caffeine. We love this tea hot or cold. As a cold drink, the notes of sweet, tart, mouthwatering fruit are perfect for hot days. This tea is full-bodied, deep red in color, and provides a natural source of antioxidants and Vitamin C. The longer you can let the tea steep, the better the flavor.
This sweet mix is great for porch rocking and daydreaming! Making time for tea is a great way to take in more mindfulness into your life.
- 2 hibiscus tea bags
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add tea bags to hot water and stir. I like to use quart mason jars because they are great for adding hot ingredients and they look great.
- Allow the tea to steep for 5 minutes. This gives the tea a really beautiful color and flavor.
- Remove the tea bags and allow the tea to cool completely. If you are going to sweeten the tea, you can do this while the water is hot.
- Now combine ice and apple juice and vanilla.
- Make sure you stir thoroughly. Add water to taste.