I love essential oils. But after I learned how bad plastic essential oil diffusers were, I immediately threw mine away. I was shocked after testing three essential oils on a plastic spoon, seeing that the next morning the oils had melted and warped the spoons. Which is why essential oils are always sold in glass bottles.
Then, Organic Aromas introduced me to their plastic-free glass oil diffusers. Glass doesn't break down with the essential oils and won't leach harmful chemicals into the air.
That's when we wanted to do a review of their glass diffusers and we fell in love with the difference.
I am so in love with my new diffuser! I loved it so much that I sent it to my kids in Seattle who also love essential oils. Opening the box and finding this beautifully wrapped glass diffuser is such a treat. It feels very luxurious!
Nebulizing Essential Oil Diffusers
My friends at Organic Aromas sent me this beautiful Radiance – Nebulizing oil diffuser. I have to say, this is one of the most beautiful and useful things in my house. I use it every day!
In my house, essential oils are used for so many things. From cleaning to holistic health, we love using all natural products. One of the things that separate this diffuser from many on the market is that it doesn't use plastic. From the wood base to the glass topper, this product stands above cheap plastic products on the market.
Check out this video:
What I liked
- This diffuser comes with built-in “touch sensor” light that softly switches the colors to make a beautiful array of light but it also turns off and on with a brush of your finger.
- I am very impressed with how quiet but powerful this diffuser is. It is basically silent, so I keep it on my desk and turn it on for a few minutes through the day. Because it uses the Bernoullis Principle, it delivers a much more powerful punch of essential oils.
- The “volume” switch allows custom control how much oil you diffuse. So when I'm sitting next to it, I go low. But when I want to fill the room, I go high.
- Because it uses atomizing, you don't need water and it requires very little essential oil to saturate the air quickly.
- I get so many compliments on the hand-made wood base and custom-blown glass diffuser. It looks like a piece of art.
I can't find anything I don't love about my new diffuser. I just wish that I'd discovered them years ago!
When I think of the hundreds of hours that I've used plastic diffusers, I shutter! We all know plastic is bad for us, and yet I somehow didn't think about the plastic inside my diffusers.