Essential oils have been around for a very long time. But Face Oils are a new trend that combines the natural healing of essential oils and the ability to customize your beauty routine.
Healthy young-looking skin is the dream most of us over 40 look to our beauty routine to attain. Beyond a healthy diet and lifestyle, we also need to make sure our skin has all of the vitamins it needs to ensure your skin is hydrated and nourished. But where to begin? The key is vitamin oils.
Vitamin oils are topical vitamins for our skin.
What are the best vitamins for beautiful, youthful skin?
- Vitamin E
- Omega 3 and 6
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
- B complex
- Essential fatty acids including linoleum acid
What are the best oils for skin repair?
- Sacha Inchi Oil
- Broccoli Seed Oil
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil
- Argan Oil
- Sesame Seed Oil
- Baobab Oil
- Rosehip Seed Oil
- Jojoba Oil
Why is oil so good for your skin?
Oils are lipophilic. This means they can penetrate deep into the skin, trapping water and other moisturizing goodness in, while keeping toxins and other bad stuff out. Your skin wants to soak up the vitamins and repair itself.
Oils are soothing to thirsty skin. You want to use nourishing and completely natural oils with not one drop of synthetics or chemicals. You don’t need chemicals on your skin, good plant-based oils are rich in antioxidants and replenishing emollients.
What to look for in face oils:
You want to make sure whatever product you use on your beautiful skin is all natural. Look at the ingredients and make sure there are no harmful toxins. Research the ingredients and ask about pesticides.
Test it on your skin and if you don’t like it, make sure you can send it back after you use it for a few weeks.
Products made in the USA are held to a higher standard.
We suggest: Healing Natural Oils’ Simply Beauty Line
You don’t have to pay $100’s of dollars on beauty treatments. We love the Healing Natural Oils that are affordable at $24-$36 and have a 90-Day money back guarantee. They want you to test their products on your skin.
“I have been using the eye serum for about 2 months, and I am so happy with the results. I have very delicate eyes, and I have had no issues with that. My dark circles have diminished, and my eyes just look so much brighter. The wrinkles are now fine lines too. “
Your skin will just drink in the face oil and leave it feeling fresh and soft. After a long winter, many of us are dry and need to treat our skin to a dose of hydration.
Also, this company never tests on animals, and they are 100% cruelty-free.
These are a few of my favorite products:
Our ingredients help to tighten and tone the skin. Simply Face Oil is rich in high concentrations of vitamins, minerals and powerful anti-oxidants, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, essential fatty acids and squalene. Plant extracts contain all the nutrients our skin requires to be healthy – no need for long names you can't pronounce or chemicals and preservatives!
Our Precious Formula Contains:
- Argan and Chia seed oils which have the perfect balance of Omega-3 to Omega-6 essential fatty acids for optimum skin nourishment.
- Rosehip seed oil which is known as the oil of youth and has high levels of fatty acids – linoleic (47.4%) linolenic (33%) – known to help the skin to heal and speed up regeneration.
- Grape seed oil is rich in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid, important for the skin and the cell membranes.
- Jojoba seed oil closely resembles your own skin sebum, making it an excellent moisturizer and ideal for all skin types. It is quickly absorbed and is excellent for dry skin as well as inflamed conditions.
- Hazelnut oil is heralded as an oil that helps to tone and tighten the skin while strengthening capillaries and assisting in cell regeneration.
- Geranium essential oil balances the production of sebum in the skin while keeping it supple and glowing.
- Frankincense essential oil strengthens the skin and improves its tone and elasticity as well as promoting an even skin tone.
Our Simply Vitamin Skin Oil is a one of a kind nutritional blend of oils to feed the delicate skin on your face. Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and Omega fatty acids, all essential for the balance and nourishment of your skin. This rare formula is made from a blend of pure natural cold pressed and expeller pressed precious oils with a small molecular structure so they can penetrate the skin. For use on your face and neck.
How To Use This Powerful Formula:
Apply a generous amount to face and neck just before bed as a deep nourishing moisture treatment; skin will be luminous and balanced when you wake up! You may use every night or a few times a week as you prefer. Nightly use will keep your skin plump, well nourished and balanced.