I love essential oils. But after I learned how bad plastic essential oil diffusers were, I immediately threw mine away.
Then, Organic Aromas introduced me to their plastic-free glass oil diffusers.
I am so in love with my new diffuser!
Nebulizing Essential Oil Diffusers
My friends at Organic Aromas sent me their beautiful Radiance – Nebulizing oil diffuser. I have to say, this is one of the most beautiful and useful things in my house. I use it everyday!
What I liked
- This diffuser comes with built-in “touch sensor” light that softly switches the colors to make a beautiful array of light but it also turns off and on with a brush of your finger.
- I am very impressed at how quiet but powerful this diffuser is. It is basically silent, so I keep it on my desk and turn it on for a few minutes through the day. Because it uses the Bernoullis Principle, it delivers a much more powerful punch of essential oils.
- The “volume” switch allows custom control how much oil you diffuse. So when I'm sitting next to it, I go low. But when I want to fill the room, I go high.
- Because it uses atomizing, you don't need water and it requires very little essential oil to saturate the air quickly.
- I get so many compliments on the hand-made wood base and custom-blown glass diffuser. It looks like a piece of art.
I can't find anything I don't love about my new diffuser. I just wish that I'd discovered them years ago!
When I think of the hundreds of hours that I've used plastic diffusers, I shutter! We all know plastic is bad for us, and yet I somehow didn't think about the plastic inside my diffusers.
Cost: $95.00 by Organic Aromas
Like this post? Save it and share it!