The Policy and Disclaimer Page
This site contains affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through my site, with any of our partners, I will make a commission at no cost to you. We use these links to pay for the cost and upkeep of our blog and creative endeavors. And sometimes toys for Riley and Wynter!
For questions about content, photography, or sponsor work, please contact Crysta@DancingWithFireflies.net
Contributor Content & Submission Guidelines
- All guest posts should be relevant to this blog’s audience.
- Content must be original (not published elsewhere online).
- Word count: 1000 word minimum
- Guest posts should be easy-to-read. Use bullet points where appropriate to increase readability.
- All guest posts should be free of grammar and spelling errors. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- If references were used for your article, please include citations.
- Posts must be in compliance with FTC guidelines, with proper credit and links back to all images.
- Dancing With Fireflies may edit any article submitted as necessary for posting.
- Refrain from mentioning specific product brands/names in your article
- No guest posts may be self-promotional or include links to purchase items. We do not accept “competition” links. We are selective about the products we promote, if you post contains links to other merchants, they will be removed.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- All posts submitted to us become ours. We will continue to publish and promote them as we see fit. We also have the right to tear it apart at a later date and use it for further use.
- Sponsored or marketing links are not for free posts. If you are interested in this, contact us for our special sponsored post pricing.
- Images submitted along with your article must be free for commercial use (public domain) and require no attribution. A link to the image source(s) must also be included.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice. Links to brands or merchant links will be removed unless you have purchased a paid link sponsorship.
- Images provided must be no more than 200 kb.
- Photos/Images should be at least 300X300 pixels to be picked up by Facebook and other social media sites.
- Please keep language at a ‘G’ or ‘PG’ level.
- You may include a 2-3 sentence author bio with photo, the URL for your website’s homepage, and/or your email address.
- You are encouraged to share your posts in your choice of social media.
- Submitting a guest post signifies that you agree to these guidelines.
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between 1 to 2 months for your guest post to be published. I do my best to notify you within 1-3 weeks if your guest post is not accepted for publication so that you can submit it to another blog.
How To Submit a Guest Post:
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please submit the form below and provide your topics of interest based.
- Your full name.
- The URL of your blog or website (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- Attach 1-2 relevant images to the e-mail separately. Do not include the images in your post.
- An author’s bio and author’s picture. (Even if you have submitted a post in the past, please provide both to limit the time to search for this information)
All guest blog posts will be shared on my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram accounts. You can also share the posts on your social media accounts.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Third Party Tools:
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Third Party Links:
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us.
We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
The information on Dancing With Fireflies not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes only.
Dancing With Fireflies,Crysta Icore or Michael Icore make no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on or available through this website, and such information is subject to change without notice.
You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
Dancing With Fireflies,Crysta Icore, or Michael Icore do not recommend, endorse or make any representation about the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any specific tests, products, procedures, treatments, services, opinions, health care providers or other information that may be contained on or available through this website.
DANCING WITH FIREFLIES, CRYSTA ICORE or MICHAEL ICORE, ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
Advertising DISCLOSURE POLICY
This policy is valid from March 27, 2019
This blog is an entertainment blog. For questions about this blog, please contact Crysta Icore at Crysta@DancingWithFireflies.net
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
I comply with FTC disclosure rules. Transparency is everything.
We use sponsored advertising to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
All original content and images on this site are protected and cannot be used for personal and or financial gain nor distributed in any platform without prior approval from the author. Copying, reblogging or “curating” of any Dancing With Fireflies original content and photographs it is strictly prohibited, and legal action can be taken if copyright infringement occurs. If interested in doing a feature of Crysta Icore's work, buying images, content or photographs property of Crysta Icore and this site please use the contact form for inquiries. Thanks for respecting this author’s work and creativity.
If you would like to know more about the FTC's thoughts on Endorsements, please check out their handy guide!
Policy and Disclaimer
Be sure to read the entire Policy and Disclaimer (23 items). Whenever ‘Fireflydance.net’ appears without the extension .org or .ca, this applies to both Fireflydance.net.org and Fireflydance.net.ca.
- Anyone can submit to Fireflydance.net. We encourage submissions from all walks of life. As such, the views expressed in material posted at Fireflydance.net are solely the views of the respective authors and not necessarily those of Fireflydance.net, its administrator, editor, webmaster and copyright holder. As an open-ended forum, Fireflydance.net is not liable for content published at Fireflydance.net or at web sites linked from Fireflydance.net. Moreover, Fireflydance.net is not liable for any practices and policies outlined at web sites linked from Fireflydance.net.
- Fireflydance.net does not render medical, legal, financial or other professional services. Those in need of expert assistance are advised to consult an appropriate licensed professional.
- Fireflydance.net hosts contributor’s material free of charge.
- Contributors to Fireflydance.net are not entitled to any kind of payment for contributing to Fireflydance.net.
- Contributors to Fireflydance.net do not gain any kind of ownership nor rights to Fireflydance.net by making any kind of contribution or donation to Fireflydance.net.
- Copyrighted material submitted to and published at Fireflydance.net.org remains the property of the contributor. By publishing contributors’ copyrighted material, Fireflydance.net.org does not gain any kind of ownership nor rights to that contributed material. All ownership and property rights of copyrighted material remain the contributor’s. This does not apply to comments at Fireflydance.net.org nor to entries, edits and comments at Fireflydance.net » see items 14, 15, 16.
- Contributors of copyrighted material are entitled to remove their material from Fireflydance.net.org whenever they wish. To remove copyrighted material contact us with notice of your intent. This option does not apply to comments posted at Fireflydance.net.org, Quick Topic Web Board nor to entries, edits and comments at Fireflydance.net » see items 14, 15, 16.
- Do not submit another person’s copyrighted material without permission or, in the case of quotations embedded within your original work, adequate references. You accept that all liability for publishing another person’s material rests entirely on the person submitting and not on Fireflydance.net.
- (a) Fireflydance.net reserves the right to not publish submissions and to delete published submissions. Fireflydance.net is not under any obligation to provide reasons for editorial decisions. In addition, Fireflydance.net is not under any obligation to provide notification for submission rejections and deletions of previously published content.
(b) Fireflydance.net will comply with and provide your IP address to law enforcement agencies if so requested by a legitimate authority.
- Copyrighted material that has been edited by Fireflydance.net.org is for use only at Fireflydance.net.org (unless permission is granted by Fireflydance.net.org for some other kind of use). In the event that edited material is removed from Fireflydance.net.org, contributors agree that, in this new situation, they may not use the derivative work for their own purposes without direct permission from Fireflydance.net.org. Likewise, Fireflydance.net.org will not use derivative work for its own purposes without direct permission from the contributor of the original copyrighted material.
- Fireflydance.net.org will not edit the content of copyrighted article submissions without prior consent from the contributor; this does not apply to comments posted at Fireflydance.net.org, Quick Topic Web Board nor does it apply to entries, edits and comments at Fireflydance.net » see items 14, 15, 16.
- The overall appearance of the web site, including graphics, layout, font-type and color, may be modified from time to time without prior notice to contributors. Graphics designed by Fireflydance.net appearing with submitted content may be updated from time to time without prior notice to contributors.
- The World Wide Web address (url) for some or all of Fireflydance.net web site may change from time to time without prior notice to contributors. It is the responsibility of the contributor to check Fireflydance.net for any updates concerning the location of their material.
- COMMENTS AT FIREFLYDANCE.NET. (a) Posting comments at Fireflydance.net.org and does not entitle authors of those comments to any kind of ownership nor rights to Fireflydance.net.
(b) Fireflydance.net reserves the right to edit or remove comments.
(c) All liability rests entirely on the person posting material and not on Fireflydance.net.
(d) Fireflydance.net will comply with and provide your IP address to law enforcement agencies if so requested by a legitimate authority.
(e) If a contributor is concerned about comments made about their copyrighted material posted at Fireflydance.net and desires their removal, he or she should contact Fireflydance.net, outlining his or her concerns and wishes.
- You understand that when a comment – in whole or in part – is integrated within a given entry, this material becomes the sole property of Fireflydance.net
(d) Fireflydance.net will comply with and provide your IP address to law enforcement agencies if so requested by a legitimate authority.
(e) For additional details see:Fireflydance.net
- ADDING NEW OR EDITING ENTRIES AT FIREFLYDANCE.NET (a) Adding new or editing entries at Fireflydance.net (all web pages with an absolute url containing the base url » Fireflydance.net) does not entitle authors of those new or edited entries to any kind of ownership nor rights to Fireflydance.net, to include Fireflydance.net.
(b) You can be acknowledged within the entry that you add (or edit) or remain anonymous. See Fireflydance.net.
(c) Fireflydance.net reserves the right to edit, reject or remove new or edited entries.
(d) New and edited entries become the sole property of Fireflydance.net.
(e) Fireflydance.net will comply with and provide your IP address to law enforcement agencies if so requested by a legitimate authority.
- Fireflydance.net is not liable for any service interruptions, delays nor typographical or content errors. Moreover, Fireflydance.net is not liable for security issues concerning contact forms and e-mail correspondence.
- Fireflydance.net respects your privacy. We do not sell your e-mail address.
- When citing material from Fireflydance.net use one of the standard citation styles for online sources.
- Fireflydance.net believes its use of copyrighted material is fully in accord with “Fair Use” policy. If you own copyrighted material posted at Fireflydance.net and believe we are not in accord with Fair Use policy, please contact us so we can resolve the issue in a manner acceptable to all concerned parties.
- (a) If you own copyrighted material that Fireflydance.net has been lead to believe is in the Public Domain or possesses a Creative Commons license, please contact us and we will remove your material if you so desire.
(b) All Public Domain and Creative Commons material remains unprotected by copyright and does not in any way fall under or pertain to Fireflydance.net’ copyrights.
- Fireflydance.net is based on a holistic model. From time to time we have creative insights or encounter unforeseen situations from visitor input. As a result, our Policy and Disclaimer might, for a short while, not fully reflect modifications to the web site or unforeseen new situations. Please contact us if you have any concerns arising from this unavoidable situation. In keeping with the spirit of Fireflydance.net, we’d like to resolve any potential ambiguities in a positive way so everyone is satisfied.
- Fireflydance.net reserves the right to update this Policy and Disclaimer whenever deemed appropriate and all updates shall supersede prior conditions. Contributors and visitors to Fireflydance.net will not be notified by e-mail of such updates. Be sure to check back frequently to familiarize yourself with our current Policy and Disclaimer.
Like many other Web sites, http://www.fireflydance.net makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to http://www.fireflydance.net and other sites on the Internet.
http://www.fireflydance.net has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.