This week’s sweet indulgence is a lovely silk that melts in your mouth. It’s got a light coconut taste but it isn’t overwhelming.
Did you know that the word “Latte” is a shortened form of the Italian caffè latte, caffelatte or caffellatte, which means “milk coffee”. Milk and coffee.. a beautiful combination.
- 2 shot(s) espresso
- 2 pumps toasted coconut syrup
- 2 pumps White Chocolate Syrup
- Fill with 8 oz steamed milk
1. Combine ingredients, except milk, in serving cup.
2. Stir and set aside.
3. Steam milk in pitcher.
4. Pour steamed milk into serving cup and enjoy your masterpiece.