Have an extra special piece that you think is awesome and want to share it? This week I am looking for a few people willing to share their creative talents and be our featured Guest Bloggers.
December Theme: Holiday Food – Holiday Travel
- Write a post with really useful content.
- Write with Dancing with Firefly Readers in mind.
- Your post must be original and written ONLY for FirelyDance.net
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws (this includes images, videos or audio too).
- Have an introduction that attracts interest.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion. • Be 800 – 1500 words long.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words)
- You can link to your blog OR website.
- Please include your Social Media links in your bio. We do follow all guest bloggers on Twitter.
- Please send us the links and we will add them.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- Be prepared to respond to comments in a timely manner over the next few days.
- Change the font or the font color, or use , or tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
ANY SUBMISSION THAT CONTAILS HIDDEN TEXT OR CODE WILL BE DELETED AND NOT POSTED.
All Guest Blogs are posted on Tuesdays. Please make sure your piece is free of typos before you send them in. If you are using pictures make sure you have permission to use them as well as sending me the info to give credit.
We allow guest authors to add a short bio and maximum three links that can link back to their blog or website.
After we read your submission we will make the judgment to see if it fits with our blog and adds value. Some posts will not be published.
What is Guest Blogging all about? It’s all about getting your content published as a guest blogger. Your piece will be viewed by our readers who might just like you so much they will follow you too! This is a great opportunity for new authors to share some of their literary talents and gain some readers.
To become a Guest Blogger simply email me directly at Crysta@dancingwithfireflies.net
Don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook for updates and fun with other Firefly Fans.