Today is my Cousin Randi’s
40th 29th birthday. She’s a really wonderful woman who has an incredible story to tell about her life, and I am hoping one day she’ll be brave enough to write about it. It is an inspirational story about overcoming amazing difficulties, hitting rock bottom, and finding her way with grace and beauty to becoming one of the kindest women with a loving heart that draws people close to her. So in addition to wishing her a Happy and Blessed Birthday, I wanted to dedicate this week’s Think About it Thursdays to people in your life that you have a special connection to.
- Tell us about someone that has made a difference in your life or you have a special connection to.
- Families are complicated and often bring some difficult emotions to the table. Tell us about your family.
- Do you have a childhood moment that stands out? Write about it!
- What birthday are you celebrating this year? How do you feel about it?
- Is there someone who has always been there with you through your whole life that you want to recognize? Do it!
Feel like sharing your answers? Post them in the comment section!
Don’t forget to post it on your blog or your Facebook and post the link here in the comment section. You can also post your links on our Facebook page
To participate, tag your post with #FireFlyTT and include a link to this post to generate a pingback. Your posts DO NOT have to specifically written in response to this challenge. We love reading great pieces and all are accepted! We’ll highlight some of our favorites on Thursdays and in our new Monthly Review.
Want others to critique it? Let us know that too!
Have a great week!
~ C. ~