September got you thinking! We have some wonderful writers in our community and a few of you put on your thinking caps and got to writing this month in response to our prompts.
One of our favorites of the month was from Mareship because it really drew me into the piece and made me really excited to be a writer. All of the submissions were great and I am thankful for each one. But I encourage everyone to take a look at I Love: Toscar! Let Me Count The Ways… and let it make you bubble over with creative joy.
September was great and these fabulous bloggers made it a creative festival all month long.
Please check out these submissions by our Dancing with Fireflies readers.
- And so it begins.. | The Story of an Ordinary Girl
- In the Kitchen | Not Enough Poetry
- Weekly writing challenge: I love you because… | A Life Most Curious
- Weekly writing challenge poem: i love you because… | storyofmylife1993
- I Love: Toscar! Let Me Count The Ways… | Mareship
- The Adventures of Antgirl | Molly Greye