OK OK.. I am going to take a few minutes and catch up with all of these Think about it Thursday prompts and share a tiny bit about me in the process. Here we go!
From Sept. 5th
- When you were single, what behaviors did you keep to yourself? If you are single, what behaviors do you only exhibit when you aren’t around a date, etc.?
Wow this one is tough. But I actually like to sleep on the couch when I was single. It’s weird, but I hated having a whole bed to myself. It was a little lonely!
- What is the oddest last-minute meal you have put together and served?
I really love to cook. Though sometimes I am just not in the mood. So often I will look through the kitchen and just start laying things out on the counter. I think the oddest thing I have put together and served was this weird pasta dish that had pretty much all of the leftovers from the week in it. There was a burger, some cheese from a party, peas… lots of weird things. It was ok.
- My first car…
The first car I ever owned was a Ford Pinto that I got from my neighbors for $200. The best car ever!
- I take some things a little too seriously…
Actually.. I am so guilty of this. I think the worst one is that people tell me I am mean because I am serious and I say what I mean. But I think that is one of the problems about being a writer. I often have a hard time with my external edit button.
- What makes you really mad?
People who mistreat animals and children. I have no tolerance for it. I want them off my planet! ok… I can sort of see why people think I am mean… a little.
From Sept. 12th
- Have you ever truly felt déjà vu? Tell us about it.
All the time. I think that is how I know I am on the right track.. or that I have the chance to make things better this time.
- Who do you love the most in this world?
This is a hard one. I love a lot of people and my dog. But the most in the world? I adore my kids. They are all my heart and soul.
- If you were able to clone yourself, how would you divide your duties?
One of those bitches is doing the dishes! I need more time for writing!
- What is your favorite holiday?
I think that Halloween is still my favorite holiday. I love the babies in costumes, the theme of the night, and alllll of the candy!
- Do you like your middle name? If you could change it, what would you change it to?
Nope, it’s stupid. I would change it to something AWESOME.. like Glittersparklerainbow or Supastar
Sept. 19th –
- What does Nature mean to you?
It’s that place I like to go to for reading.
- What do you hate?
People who kill for fun.
- What annoys you?
Jokes about eating meat when someone asks why I am a vegetarian.
- What is your least favorite holiday?
- Do you exercise?
In my mind… does that count?