So I guess I need to answer some questions:
*MY FAVORITE DESSERT: I LOVE Crème brûlée! I have had a lot of different variations of it and all of them are simply wonderful.
* CAKE OR ICE CREAM?: I guess that would have to be cake. I am not a big fan of ice cream. Yeah.. I know, it’s weird. I just don’t care too much for the super cold and the texture.
*WHEN ARE DESSERTS MOST ENJOYED?: I actually love it best in the morning. Just a little something sweet to start the day off right.
*COOKIES OR CAKE?: Hmm… my husband is an incredible cookie master. But, I kind of like cake better actually!
*Chocolate or Vanilla? Always chocolate!
For the Super Sweet Blogging Award, you have to:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet Questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award image in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen other bloggers.
5. Notify the nominees of their nomination on their blog.
So I had to actually figure out what exactly you are supposed to do with these Blogger awards, and unlike other awards that you can shove in a drawer and forget about, these you have to pass on to someone else. This means I have to come up with a list of others who need to have their day cheered up by sweetness! Cool, here are my nominations