Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries is a douchebag. His declaration of not wanting “not so cool” kids or women who wear size large to wear his company’s clothes, has sparked outrage. This imaginative man, Greg Karber has come up with a great response. We are joining Greg and many other in our effort to readjust the Abercrombie & Fitch brand.
He’s giving their clothes to the homeless and we are going to help him! We would love it if you could watch the video and donate to the homeless as well. Then Facebook, Twitter, and blog about how you made an effort to protest hate by giving. Use hashtag #FitchTheHomeless in your responses.
Is this exploiting the homeless? No way, donations are down in this economy. The donations the homeless have relied on for years have been downsized, money is being used to provide medical care and food. Donations of clothing are always welcome. Feel like you want to explain why you are donating A & F’s clothing? Go ahead, I am sure they would be amused to give Mike Jeffires and his band of minions a precious finger in a photo for you to pass along as a stand against hate and intolerance.
- Campaign Mocks A&F CEO by Donating Brand’s Clothes to Homeless (mashable.com)
- Filmmaker ‘rebrands’ Abercrombie & Fitch with clothes donations to the homeless (rawstory.com)
- Abercrombie & Fitch… For The Homeless (now100fm.cbslocal.com)
- Ovation: #FitchTheHomeless (diatribesandovations.com)
- #FitchTheHomeless (missjesseca.wordpress.com)
- Mike Jeffries, you are a Douchebag (morningtempest.com)