Have you ever just had enough and want to quit? Left a job, left a relationship, left a city, or quit putting up with something? This week’s challenge is to write about that experience. Write a resignation letter, or a Dear John, anything you choose!
Don’t forget to post it on your blog or your Facebook and post the link here in the comment section. You can also post your links on our Facebook page
To participate, tag your post with FireFlychallenge and include a link to this post to generate a pingback. Your posts DO NOT have to specifically written in response to this challenge. We love reading great pieces and all are accepted! We’ll highlight some of our favorites on Friday and in our new Monthly Review.
Want others to critique it? Let us know that too!
Have a great week!
~ C. ~
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Music (fireflydance.net)
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Lost (fireflydance.net)
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Fit to Write (fanteristicphilippines.wordpress.com)
- The Cheeky Weekly – Issue 1 (smut.ladycheeky.com)
- Weekly Writing Challenge: 1,000 Words (fanteristicphilippines.wordpress.com)
Categories: Weekly Writing Challenge